Why apply to ATF Enable Start-up Acceleration Program?
- Mentorship from Disability Experts
- Access to Disability focused NGOs/ Associations/ Beneficiaries
- Government Partnerships (Disability Department etc.)
- Product Validation/ Testing by super-users (persons with disabilities)
- Early stage Investors
- Impact Investors
- Venture Capitalists (VC)
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Business Model Innovation
- Sales & Marketing Strategy
- Access to ATF’s Global AT partners in 7 countries
- Mentors across Disability, Business, Technology & Organization Design
- Invitation to webinars on various topics (growth strategy, product design, financial management etc)
- Invitation to Investor Pitch Sessions & Assistive Technology Conclave
- Connect with startups in Assistive Technology & other domains
- Partnership with corporates for pilots, technology etc
- Collaboration with ATF’s partners (Incubators, Accelerators, Innovation programs etc)
- Access to ATF’s Playbooks (CSR, Digital Marketing etc)
- Legal and Accounting support
- Start-up Kit with collection of Software Tools & Services at subsidized cost
ATF Acceleration Program is an exclusive program for Assistive Technology based startups creating impact in the world through empowering people with disability.
We believe that Technology can provide new ways of approaching problems and meaningfully improve lives of Persons with Disability. Technology doesn’t discriminate and that’s why we are determined to support companies that are leveraging the power of Technology to address the challenges of disability. Our utmost agenda is to empower Persons with Disability and enable them to live an independent life with dignity.
Startups selected for ATF Enable accelerator program will receive mentorship from Business, Technology & Disability Leaders to help them scale and achieve their desired milestones more efficiently.
- Under 4 cohorts, ATF currently has 32+ portfolio startups with 31 Patents and 85+ assistive technology products.
- A strong network of 350+ AT startups.
- 12 Disabilities addressed through portfolio startups- Visual, Speech & Hearing, Physical & Intellectual Disability etc.
- Impact Areas: Education, Employment, Rehabilitation, Mobility, Independent Living, Communication, Awareness & Social Inclusion.
- 55+ Mentors across Business, Technology & Disability.
- ATF co-founded a Global Alliance on Assistive Technology Innovations and Investments - Inclusive Innovation Network (+N) along with partners across Australia, Canada, Kenya, New Zealand, UK and US. The alliance has a network of 1000+ AT startups.
- Collectively, ATF portfolio startups are providing employment to 368+ individuals which includes 45 people with disabilities.
Batches of 8-10 Start-ups
Jury Evaluation & Decision
Industry Leader assigned to each selected Start-up as Mentor
Growth & Investment Strategy
Product Design & Management
Develop Operating Plan with Milestones
Hiring Team & Engaging Advisors
Workshops with additional Industry & Disability Experts
Weekly Governance & Review Meetings
Demo Day with selected audiences (Industry Leaders, Investors, Government Officials, Disability Experts etc)
Active Alumni network
Regular Alumni meetups
ATF has been instrumental in the success of See Sound Live.
They have helped us structure our thoughts and dreams into numbers and projections and connected us to stakeholders we could never have found ourselves.
ATF has been very supportive in our journey for impact wherein we got great insights and strategies to grow engagement with our users and how to target different segment in the disability spectrum to effectively spread the message across our users. Prateek especially has been like a sounding board for our ideas and approaches and we have learnt and gained a lot from having him as a mentor for us.
ATF has and continues to be instrumental in assisting the team of Tactopus to plan strategically, scale sensibly and implement projects with the love and attention this community deserves
The ATF Team has been exceptionally supportive towards helping us reach our potential. The knowledge and experience Prateek and Co. impart is truly invaluable!
Being part of ATF cohort has helped us get closer to the market much faster than we could on our own. We have gained invaluable knowledge and network to help us take our prototype to market. The entire team at ATA has always been on top of things. The number and quality of events that they orchestrate, and the experience of the mentors is beyond impressive!
What ATF has achieved in unifying the Assistive Technology community is truly remarkable. We feel honoured to be part of this initiative and commend ATA for all the great work they’ve been doing for the differently abled community.
ATF is one of the best cohorts we have been a part of. Being specifically of Assistive Tech, We are getting exposed very relevant topics, network , tools etc.
Happy to be a part of ATF family!
Assistive Technology is a very challenging field to be in, but having the backing of ATF, makes the tough times easier